Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Pandora


Recommended Posts

Posted
[font=gothic][color=crimson]I can't believe you actually posted that crap. Really, write something decent if you want an English assignment. You don't need help on it, you need it burnt down around your ears.[/font][/color]
Guest cloricus
Posted
Oh **** off.
I know you need to insult one thing a day to keep up your spam um I mean post count up. But to quote...
Failing
Ever deeper
Though you keep the pain
So you can't really talk about crap.
Guest cloricus
Posted
Read Harlequins post, that should explain it pretty well. Since he seems to think he speaks for the general populate.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...