The One Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 [B]Well, I took some new things I learnt, and fiddled with Photoshop and Paintshop, very easy the tentacle even more so... well please rate, give comments, s*** 'o' meter anyone, yes I fell a little mopy, but not so much as to deprive you of my artwork :D[/B] [COLOR=darkred]-John-[/COLOR] [img]http://www.boomspeed.com/shinyhappy2/DanG.jpg[/img]
Kuragari Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 It's very uh....colorful. A little bare on the left hand side though. I feel that the colors clash a bit. I like that swipe thingy in the middle though. That looks nice. :)
The One Posted August 10, 2002 Author Posted August 10, 2002 [color=darkred]Oh for Jame's sake! When there is blankness in my banners I mean there to be, it is actually a sunburst/lensflare, so leave me alone. One more thing, I have gotten bored with character banners, that is why I have prgressed into 'original' ones. Sorry to snap Kuragari, it's just that 'bare' comment has been made on my other banners, and quite frankly I don't think that it is a justified comment to make. Any one else have any 'constructive criticism'.[/color]
Red Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 [b]LOL, john, I think it's a little bare.... Seriously though I like it a lot, especially the way the tentacle is faded into the colours, nice font too. 9/10[/b]
Shinobi Posted August 10, 2002 Posted August 10, 2002 Yeah man it's actualy very spacey looking! Very alien type. And the font is so cool! could you please give me a link or the anme of that piece of genise (the font). I honestly dont think the colours clash, but thats me and my f*cked up mind :p. Anyway, i think it's great!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now