Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This is the 1 new pic some of the points on gotens hair are missing because there was no more paper space sorry. :bawl: this not one of my best drawings
Posted
*blink..blink*
I think I'm jealous...
4.5 for this one!
It's very good, do you practice much?
I can draw armour really good but don't have much luck with DBZ style. How long did it take you?
....Am I babbling again?:babble:
Posted
[color=indigo]Hahahaha, it's better than I expected, lol. When it was starting to load I just saw the top of GT Goten's hair and I thought the picture just had Chibi Goten on it. So I was just thinking you messed up horribly. Woooooo.....

Anyway.. It's not that bad. GT Goten's neck seems a bit funky, and there's not a lot of detail on his ear, and his eyebrows are a bit rounded. Chibi Goten is drawn fine.. his expression is just a little trippy. I'm not sure whether he's happy or high, lol. :drunk:[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...