Guest Shift Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 Yes, since I'm helping with the whole server thing, I was able to change my name..... But tis me herman! And I have new work to show you! The first of which is in my sig. I have many more, but to see them you will need to IM me in AIM or MSN. MSN: [email]TFShift@hotmail.com[/email] AIM: TNShift - or - Herman Nation
Kuragari Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 Your sig looks very nice. I like the overlapping of them waves there. The green one however is a bit plain as it looks just the same throughout unlike that blue one.
Guest Shift Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 Thank you for your comment on my work, I appreciate all comments made.
Psychotik Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 Very nice its extremely carming Reverence-out>>
The One Posted August 11, 2002 Posted August 11, 2002 [color=darkred]Well, I love all your work man, you know I do, but I still prefer those other backgrounds you used to do with the spiked balls and the tentacles and stuff, I remember PMing you to see if you could show me how you did it, but you said 'Lots of practice.' lol, ah well, nice work all the same.[/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now