OtakuBoards

"darkest before dawn"

Kent

"Gokou, his days on earth numbered, bequeathed his art to the warrior hopes of the future, goten and trunks. that is fusion. the day for gohan, master of the z sword, and goten and trunks ____ to refine the technique of fusion to battle the enemy, majin-boo, is drawing near. the time for testing their new _____ is fast approaching. majin-boos reckless destruction knows no bounds."
that is a qoute off a really old wall scroll i have. i dont know the real age, but the shop i got it at said it had been there, literally, for years. that was about 3 years ago.
the _______ are to represent words that are covered by, for one, gohans foot, and the other, the dbz official logo.
the scroll its self is wearing out, but the whole time i had it, it was an agravation because i live in america, and we are just now getting thiis stuff. the scroll is a picture of piccolo, mystic gohan in ss, gokou ss3 and goten and trunks ss.
the real point behind this thread is the new stuff coming to us.
i cant wait and its got me so exicited i thought some others may want to elaborate on the anticipation it had created.
1 question. is toonami going to finish this, or are they just doing some of it. will they be doing this all the way to ubuu? thanks.
and just for any picky types. i went out of my way to make the quote above exact and its not fake merchendice. (sp?) anyway. let me hear what you think, and also let me know if youve ever seen this scroll. ive only seen it one other time is the past 5 years or so. thanks.

Guest Solid Snake
[color=teal]Picking through numerous spelling and grammatical errors, I was able to come the conclusion that you should first visit [url=http://209.123.85.4/~otakub35/showthread.php?s=&threadid=14871]this thread[/url] to learn more in depth of what is coming on Toonami in the next few months.

Also, there were a few errors. First of all, Mystic Gohan cannot go Super Saiya-jin. All of his power has been brought out, he can't go any further. I'm guessing that you are confusing it with a different scene.

Second of all, Toonami does make the episodes, FUNI does, so don't blame Tooonami for the slow and unrewarding fault of FUNI -- at least Toonami shows it on national television for you.

I've never seen the scroll, though I have three myself, and the writing is a bit akward. Ah, the Japanese and their attempts to translate to English. Don't get me wrong, I know what it's saying, but it's put into a somewhat funny way.[/color]

:blah:

solid... i appreciate your help and attempt at criticism, but, im no idiot. there is only one way the mystic uniform gohan on my scroll can have gold hair. i will say that this scroll is quite the oddity. none of my friends had ever seen anything like it and it stays that way. i am sure of what i have said above. the quote is exact and the gohan is in the same out fit as the supreme kai as well as a super saiyan. sorry. dont mean to start arguments but, thats just how it is. wether or not gohan does the ss thing in the series... no matter... in the scroll, hes super.
and on a side note.
i wasnt knocking cn. i was just saying how hard it is on the fan (myself) when for the last number of years i have had to wonder about the gohan in the funny outfit. all though i had the net to find the answers, theres no sub for the real thing.

Guest Solid Snake
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by gokents [/i]
[B]solid... i appreciate your help and attempt at criticism, but, im no idiot. there is only one way the mystic uniform gohan on my scroll can have gold hair. i will say that this scroll is quite the oddity. none of my friends had ever seen anything like it and it stays that way. i am sure of what i have said above. the quote is exact and the gohan is in the same out fit as the supreme kai as well as a super saiyan. sorry. dont mean to start arguments but, thats just how it is. wether or not gohan does the ss thing in the series... no matter... in the scroll, hes super.
and on a side note.
i wasnt knocking cn. i was just saying how hard it is on the fan (myself) when for the last number of years i have had to wonder about the gohan in the funny outfit. all though i had the net to find the answers, theres no sub for the real thing. [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=teal]Hmm, okay, I understand what you are saying -- all but one thing.

When Gohan wore the Supreme Ki outfit, he had not yet become Mystic. He had that on when he was training with the Z Sword, which essentially broke revealing the Supreme Ki of 15 generations ago. It was he who made Gohan Mystic, so it's possible that the scene you saw was merely him training with the Z Sword as a Super Saiya-jin. Once again, there is no way for him to go Super Saiya-jin as Mystic; the one time he tried his hair stayed black but his eyes turned green.[/color]

:blah:

okay, i see your point and i can say you may be right about the mystic thing.
however, i want to make this clear.
the scroll is from no scene of dragon ballz. it is an original picture specific for a wall scroll. each charactor is on a different scale size and if it matters... gohan and piccolo are on the same scale. goten are trunks are on the same (much larger) and gokou is on his own scale (even larger yet) above them all. it is quite an interesting find and i wish i could show you.
but, yes. i believe your findings. its just the kais outfit. not specifically doing the mystic technique. thanks.

luckily if you watch cartoon network for the next couple of weeks you will get to see it. but, if you have the patience i do... i will try a little description now. an easy one, you know the out fit the supreme kai wears... thats what gohan wears.
as for any other effects like the aura around him or anything like that. sorry. just keep watching. im sure someone on the boards knows. maybe they will see this and elarborate.