Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
there is one combination these days for dubbed movies that cannot be beat. disney, and hayao. if you have heard of princess mononoke, kiki's delivery service, and castle in the sky, these are his movies. if you are a fan of his, then you will be pleased to be find out about his new dubbed movie, spirited away. it comes out sept. 20. are yOU gonna see it?
Posted
[COLOR=darkred][SIZE=1]This movie looks very amazing visually. I am not too sure about the storyline, and yes, I DO know what it is about. I will definitely be seeing this movie, and pray it will be as good as I hope =)[/SIZE][/COLOR]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...