Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyone here just love slap stick? Im talking movies like Men in Tights, Airplane, ect. ect. I just love these movies. 90% of its funny only because its so stupid. IF you are a fan of the genre, post your favorite.
Posted
I love "Robin Hood: Men in Tights." In fact, Mel Brooks makes some of my favorite films. "Space Balls" being one of them.
The only movie I like just as much as "Airplane" is "Airplane 2: The Sequal."
And let's not forget about the "Hot Shots" films.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Endymion [/i]
[B] Joe and Curley-Joe were just "substitute stooges" in my opinion. [/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah. they were the crap of slapstick. They werent even funny. Damn these high heels.:devil:
Posted
Slapstick is definately the best humor.


My favorites are those Leslie Nielsen ones, He's so funny!

Any other movie that rips off a certain franchise (scary movie ect)
Posted
I liked the rambo skit a lot. Weird Al is definately a genius. I liked this show I saw for the first time "Trigger Happy TV". holy crap it was awesome. There was no beating around the bush. Just prank after prank after prank. It was great. :devil:
Posted
Anyone who does not like slapstick comedy is a fool. In my opinion, some of the best are: UHF, The Stupids, Men in Tights, Young Frankenstein, Brain Donners, Blazing Saddles, and Spaceballs. Another good one, though it hasn't stood the test of time to be one of my favorites, is Kung Pow: Enter the Fist. It made me laugh and laugh.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...