Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR=indigo]Ok, I've just got back to the OB after a 2 months break. I noticed the whole OBv6 thing and decided to surf for a bit. Now I can't get into my Profile! And a lot of graphics don't seem to work on my computer either.

I'm not sure where to put this thread so if I made a mistake please tell me.

And.. um... Help? :confused:

[edit]Oh and I just noticed the forum jump thing so I might try to get in my Profile that way. Hopefully things will go back to normal soon...[/edit][/COLOR]
Posted
Hmm, there have been a number of complaints about that, lol. I felt that it was addressed pretty well in the announcement though. ;)

From what I gather, the site isn't yet fully complete. If you desperately wish to get into your profile, simply click the private message link at the bottom of the main page.
Posted
[color=indigo]Yeah, um.. It seems alright now. Most of the graphics are working. Only the avatars and some of the banners have problems. So, yeah.[/color]:sleep:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...