Rancid Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i] [B][b][color=teal][size=1]Regardless, enough people must like him/his music, if he's where he is now. Point made. --Mike[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=crimson]No he's not here because people like him so much he's here because of Dr.Dre, I mean he carried him on his shoulders to the top. Though I shouldn't even be discussing this since i hate rap with a passion but oh well. And you never see black guys in a car blasting eminem it's always prep's. God I hate those damn prep's. Point made.[/COLOR]
Char! Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [color=teal][size=1][b]Yes, your point that preps are very hated people [i]has[/i] been made, and I agree wholeheartedly. But still, Marshall started low and made it big... So far we're all still low... I say he has a leg up on us either way. --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
Omar Harris Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Wing Gundam [/i] [B][COLOR=crimson]If I could say the things I wanted to say about Eminem I would be banned. So I'll just condence it and put put a PG-13 stamp on it. [/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]As far as I'm concered Eminem is a little baby that wants attention. Somebody needs to beat the crap out of him so he can realize that he's not such a big-shot just because he sings about kicking Moby's ***.[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]And about Stan, I could care less.[/COLOR] [COLOR=crimson]That is all for my two cents about the wigger Eminem, give it up your not black.[/COLOR] [/B][/QUOTE] What do you define as black or a "wigger"? I hate that word just as much as I hate the n-word. So Eminem wears baggy pants, raps and listens to rap, talks street slang, etc. and he's "trying to act black":therock: ? Why do people define others "color" or race by what we see on TV? I'm black and I act absolutely nothing whatsoever like rappers do. (no offense to anyone) Sorry if I steered off topic. I just had to answer to that. Anyways, Eminem is cool, because I can relate to alot of his songs, or because a lot of them just sound funny. I think its cool when he pokes fun at pop culture although a lot of things he's said in the past seem too...I don't know, offensive I guess. I draw the line when he starts saying "I'll kill you faggots", but I know that it's his way of expression, even if some people find his expression hateful and disgusting.
Char! Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [b][color=teal][size=1]Yeah, I've found I can relate best to the first verse in"Sing For the Moment." --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now