bananagirl Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 i love metallica. their new and old stuff rocks. does anyone esle like metallica?
Nomad Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 i love metallica's old stuff, i don't really like their new stuff though. I liked that one though, uh I think it was "I Dissapear"
Char! Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=teal][size=1][b]The best Metallica song [i]ever[/i] is "Wherever I May Roam." Or maybe "Unforgiven"... But then there's always "Enter Sandman"... Gah there's too many favorites to choose from!!! *pouts* --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
Nomad Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Char! [/i] [B][color=teal][size=1][b]The best Metallica song [i]ever[/i] is "Wherever I May Roam." Or maybe "Unforgiven"... But then there's always "Enter Sandman"... Gah there's too many favorites to choose from!!! *pouts* --Mike[/b][/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] right on man. Wherever I May Roam is how I got the Nomad part of my name. My fav songs are Enter Sandman, "Werever I May Roam", and "Battery".
Char! Posted September 19, 2002 Posted September 19, 2002 [color=teal][size=1][b]Hmm... Never heard of "Battery"... Though I [i]am[/i] a freshly retired music nazi, and I've only heard one of their albums... :blush: --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
Nomad Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 battery was on their Matser of Puppets album. the lyrics are [url=http://www.themetsource.com/lyrics/master/battery.htm]here[/url]
bananagirl Posted September 20, 2002 Author Posted September 20, 2002 nomadwondering just letting you know that your quote is from enter sandman and not where ever i may roam:)
Nomad Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 i know i saw that like 30 mins ago and got distracted
Super Goten Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 I only like the black album, and it is awesome the best song in my opinion is the unforgiven. Im also a lover of enter sandman that was the first metallica song i heard and that started me off. I like other songs from their other albums such as wisky in the jar (from garage) and i also like master of puppets. But im not a great lover of their other albums like i am with the black album which is also known as metallica.
Char! Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [b][color=teal][size=1]Yeah, the black album is the one I've been listening to. The first 6 or 7 tracks are some of the most recognizable in my opinion. --Mike[/b][/color][/size]
Gohan Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 I luv from master of puppets onwards. He's to squeaky in kill em all and ride the litghning. My fave songs are, master of puppets, enter sandman, nothing else matters, no leaf clover and outlaw torn. They're awesome live to.
Andrew Posted September 23, 2002 Posted September 23, 2002 All Metallica, old and new, is cool. Regardless of his 'squeakyness' [I]Ride the Lightning[/I] and [I]Kill Em'All[/I] are still brilliant albums! I'm ashamed that you say such a thing Craig! I have no favourites, they're all too damn good. I suggest to all those who have only listened to [I]Black Album[/I] to expand and listen to other albums, you won't be dissappointed, although I agree it is hard to top their most recognised album.
Gohan Posted September 24, 2002 Posted September 24, 2002 He is to squeaky but all the songs rule! the old songs are much better live
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now