OtakuBoards

"Blood In My Eyes"

Amphion

[color=red][b]Well, it's by Bob Dylan. lol. Bet you didn't expect that? And if u don't beleive me, go [url=http://hem.passagen.se/obrecht/backpages/chords/36_wgw/index.htm]here[/url].[/b][/color]

[color=red][b]Well, I searched Blood in my Eyes on google, and on the first page, the 2 results that had to do about the song, said it was made by Bob Dylan. Maybe someone did a re-make or something.[/b][/color]

it was by a band called dimestore hoods, or as you know them, disturbed. that was before they got almost completely new members and took the name of their first cd, disturbed. the person singing in the background is sully from godsmack. they performed together, hence all the background guitars. you can find the song on kazaa by searching for disturbed and looking for the album titled dimestore hoods. seeing as they labeled the song under about 7 bands, and got the band and album mixed up, its obvious that the band never really hit it big. well, until they threw out almost all of their old members and became disturbed.

I have to disagrea. I know its Ozzy singing in the background. Godsmack is not pressent. I was told by a friend who saw a band perfomr the song at the music hall. I think he said there name was Third Strike. Im not sure if I remembered the name right but Ill look it up for you guys. But the band used to be an Ozzy coverband. They finally got signed to a record deal and Ozzy liked there stuff so he supplied the backup vocals. This is what I was told by my friend who has talked with them on several occasions. Ill get some more info for you guys though.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i]
[B]I have to disagrea. I know its Ozzy singing in the background. Godsmack is not pressent. I was told by a friend who saw a band perfomr the song at the music hall. I think he said there name was Third Strike. Im not sure if I remembered the name right but Ill look it up for you guys. But the band used to be an Ozzy coverband. They finally got signed to a record deal and Ozzy liked there stuff so he supplied the backup vocals. This is what I was told by my friend who has talked with them on several occasions. Ill get some more info for you guys though. [/B][/QUOTE]
Ummm, No Albert is right........trust me it's [B]not[/B] Ozzy in the backround. Albert knows just about everything there is to know metal/punk/hardcore/lotsa of other stuff wise.