Amphion Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 Who sings this song? I downlaoded it the other day after a friend played it for me. But I cant figure out who sings this. I have found everything from Kid Rock, to GOdsmack to Disturbed and Limp Bizket. Little help here?
Guest Matt Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 [color=red][b]Well, it's by Bob Dylan. lol. Bet you didn't expect that? And if u don't beleive me, go [url=http://hem.passagen.se/obrecht/backpages/chords/36_wgw/index.htm]here[/url].[/b][/color]
Amphion Posted September 20, 2002 Author Posted September 20, 2002 EDIT: Its not the same one I am talking about. The lyrics are completely different. I thought that was a little too wierd to be true.
Guest Matt Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 [color=red][b]Well, I searched Blood in my Eyes on google, and on the first page, the 2 results that had to do about the song, said it was made by Bob Dylan. Maybe someone did a re-make or something.[/b][/color]
Amphion Posted September 20, 2002 Author Posted September 20, 2002 If this helps anyone decipher this mystery... Im pretty sure it has Ozzy singing in the background.
Volcomstone Posted September 20, 2002 Posted September 20, 2002 it was by a band called dimestore hoods, or as you know them, disturbed. that was before they got almost completely new members and took the name of their first cd, disturbed. the person singing in the background is sully from godsmack. they performed together, hence all the background guitars. you can find the song on kazaa by searching for disturbed and looking for the album titled dimestore hoods. seeing as they labeled the song under about 7 bands, and got the band and album mixed up, its obvious that the band never really hit it big. well, until they threw out almost all of their old members and became disturbed.
Amphion Posted September 21, 2002 Author Posted September 21, 2002 I have to disagrea. I know its Ozzy singing in the background. Godsmack is not pressent. I was told by a friend who saw a band perfomr the song at the music hall. I think he said there name was Third Strike. Im not sure if I remembered the name right but Ill look it up for you guys. But the band used to be an Ozzy coverband. They finally got signed to a record deal and Ozzy liked there stuff so he supplied the backup vocals. This is what I was told by my friend who has talked with them on several occasions. Ill get some more info for you guys though.
ShadowDragon Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Amphion [/i] [B]I have to disagrea. I know its Ozzy singing in the background. Godsmack is not pressent. I was told by a friend who saw a band perfomr the song at the music hall. I think he said there name was Third Strike. Im not sure if I remembered the name right but Ill look it up for you guys. But the band used to be an Ozzy coverband. They finally got signed to a record deal and Ozzy liked there stuff so he supplied the backup vocals. This is what I was told by my friend who has talked with them on several occasions. Ill get some more info for you guys though. [/B][/QUOTE] Ummm, No Albert is right........trust me it's [B]not[/B] Ozzy in the backround. Albert knows just about everything there is to know metal/punk/hardcore/lotsa of other stuff wise.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now