zidane11 Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 I got this idea from one of the old versions. You can tell where the people are posting, like what forum their in and what thread their in. I thought it was a really interesting feature. I wonder why they took it off.
Axel--Ignition Posted September 21, 2002 Posted September 21, 2002 [i]Can't you pretty much do that in the 'Who's Online' page?[/i]
James Posted September 22, 2002 Posted September 22, 2002 [color=royalblue]Exactly. The feature is still here...nothing has been taken off or removed. ;)[/color]
zidane11 Posted September 24, 2002 Author Posted September 24, 2002 Sorry, I haven't seen the who's online page yet. I guess I didn't see the link.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now