OtakuBoards

whats really going on w/ Yosho?

meow-lin

[COLOR=burlywood]okay, i might not be a tenchi pro, but i know the low down rather well. but what i dont get is what were Yosho's motives when he left Jurai? and if he was half human who is his father is it possible or probable that he went to find him on Earth?[/COLOR]

[COLOR=indigo]Holla! [/COLOR]
thanks-:blush:

I thought they covered that....

Yosho was in a tricky position when he was on Jurai. Part of the populace dissagreed with him becoming ruler due to the fact he was not pure Juraian. This probably caused a lot of stress, and so when Ryoko came and attacked Jurai, he used that opportunity to leave Jurai, and get away from the pressure. If half the planet hated you and the other half loved you, you'd probably be pretty stressed out, too.

As for his father, I have no clue. I doubt he is still alive; after all, if he was human, he'd have died long ago.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
If half the planet hated you and the other half loved you, you'd probably be pretty stressed out, too.
[/B][/QUOTE]

heh. well, statistacillay, half of america hates george bush and the other half doesnt. haha. good comparison, ne?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Guest Raven131
Thats a good point. But I think he made it clear that he left because of some kind of political thing about the claim to the throne. But maybe he was pretending. *shruggs*