meow-lin Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [COLOR=burlywood]the new DBZ season is scheduled for Sept. 9 on Toonami![/COLOR]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 oh...new episodes you say? :rolleyes:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 its sept 10 n like transtic said, theres no such thing as a new season or eps
meow-lin Posted August 30, 2001 Author Posted August 30, 2001 my bad- i guess corrections are a way of life- im so used to hearing 'seasons' on tv. . . .
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]its sept 10 n like transtic said, theres no such thing as a new season or eps [/B][/QUOTE] dude, I ain't transtic :rolleyes:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Deranged Gerbil [/i] [B] dude, I ain't transtic :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] i realize that he said something like that a lot earlier
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] i realize that he said something like that a lot earlier [/B][/QUOTE] oh, ok, I thought you mistook me for transtic :rolleyes:
Transtic Nerve Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Yes, and I'll say it again... there's no such thing as "new" episodes of DBZ And for god's sake, this same fµcking topic was made about 5 down!
Recommended Posts