Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Guest Imsirion
Posted
uh-uh, They started it over again from the begining. Guess I should start saving my money for the un-cut DVDs.
Posted
Thank you I wanted to know about DB not DBZ, sorry for the mix up,
But, anyway thanks I was hoping they'd show the new DB, soon since they started with the new DBZ, Desirae
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by zidane11 [/i]
[B]Dragonball, or Dragonball Z? They are showing new DBZ episodes right now. I thought that they already showed all of the regular Dragonball episodes. [/B][/QUOTE]

It never bothered you that Dragonball ended on a cliff-hanger last season? Plus we still haven't seen Piccolo's, Tienshinhan's, or Chao-zu's back-stories.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Super Goten [/i]
[B]I hope that gt will come on the new cartoon network and also that the channel will be all about manga. [/B][/QUOTE]




Are they making a new channel,
or are saying that you'd like to see GT,
in the new line up?
Just wondering :rolleyes:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...