AmericanWriter Posted August 30, 2001 Posted August 30, 2001 Has Anyone heard of Furcadia? I tried to download it yesterday, it downloaded, but it wont work~ Does anyone know what to do?
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [COLOR=coral]Hmmm.... I could've sworn I saw this in GD. Owell.... Umm, I can't help you when it comes to your problem....but I have heard of Furcadia. It's a place where you can role pley as a Furie and do this thing called yiffing....[/COLOR] :eek: ;) :D
kakkarot ssj4 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 sure havent hurd of it. sorry i cant help.
Turkey Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 What's Furcadia? Sounds familiar. Hmmm.......
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B]What's Furcadia? Sounds familiar. Hmmm....... [/B][/QUOTE] [color=coral]For those of you who are reading this topic, but aren't replying 'cus you have know idea what we're talking about.....this is for you. [url=http://www.furcadia.com/index.shtml]The Wonderful World of Furcadia![/url][/color]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 is it me or wasnt this in the general n sony forums???
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]is it me or wasnt this in the general n sony forums??? [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Yes....it was, and still is in GD. (I dunno about Sony, though.)[/COLOR]
Turkey Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by *GaLxY-GiRl* [/i] [B] [color=coral]For those of you who are reading this topic, but aren't replying 'cus you have know idea what we're talking about.....this is for you. [url=http://www.furcadia.com/index.shtml]The Wonderful World of Furcadia![/url][/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Thanks for the link!
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Smoky Joe [/i] [B] Thanks for the link! [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]How sincere!:blush: ::sniff:: Brings a tear to my eye! Heh, Heh...[/COLOR]
Kain Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 I have no idea what Furcadia is and i've never heard of it.
*GaLxY-GiRl* Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by safer cloud [/i] [B]I have no idea what Furcadia is and i've never heard of it. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=coral]Hunny Bun....scroll up, click the link, and all your curiousities will be quenched![/COLOR] :D
Guest kemet Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 I know furcadia i play it all the time. I might be able to help you just explain the situation to me. ive logged in about 300 times and i have 12 alts x.X. just explain. doesit even start up? so so with the explaining... :animeswea so yah
Ozymandius Jones Posted August 10, 2005 Posted August 10, 2005 [COLOR=DarkOrange][B]kemet[/B], this question is almost four years old. When looking for threads to reply to, please stay on the first two pages. I don't even think some of these members are still around, much less looking for Furcadia help. Thank you for trying to be helpful, but from now on pay attention to the dates on the tops of posts. Thank you. [B]Thread Locked[/B] -OzymandiusJones[/COLOR]
Recommended Posts