Guest Silver Posted September 26, 2002 Posted September 26, 2002 Just wondering, I'm writing a fic called 'My name is...' it revolves around Trowa and I've already got it finished (you can see it in my website (([url]www.silver.subportal.ws[/url])) PLEASE :toothy: do and give me some feedback) ANYWAY theres just one minor thing I want to make sure of..... Were the names of the Gundam Pilots ever released, whether in Endless Waltz, Preventor 5, basically in any offical material?
zidane11 Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 That's awesome. I see that you haven't completly finished it though. I especially like the way you made the buttons with what you had.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now