Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Cell Games??????????


Guest ---SSJ Gohan---

Recommended Posts

Guest ---SSJ Gohan---
Posted
I have just about every dbz episode on either tape or DVD. The only thing stopping my glorious collection (besides the fact that the new eps aren't available yet) is the apparent reluctance of funi to release the cell games! This is by far the coolest saga in DBZ, in my opinion. I can't understand why they released every episode before it and then skipped over to the saiyaman saga. They even released the first few cell games eps earlier this year, only to stop for no apparent reason. Somebody please tell me they will be releasing the rest of these eps sometime soon!
Posted
[color=red][b]you might be able to find out at [url]http://www.zstore.com[/url][/b][/color]
Posted
If you live in america then you should have alreasdy seen it. Or do you mean the tape? I think I've seen it in stores. I'm not sure, just keep checking around on the net.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...