OtakuBoards

Zone of the Enders 2 TGS trailer

ZeroBlade

I was rolling around the net earlier today and came across a new ZOE 2 trailer from TGS. I was expecting it to be the same trailer that was realeased back during the summer but it turns out this one had entirely new screens. By god, what I saw was incredible. The action, GFX, and gameplay was amazing. I didn't like the first ZOE but it looks like I'm gonna love this one... Its just driving me crazy that the game won't be released until Spring!!!!!!:bawl: Anyway, I'm not gonna link the page cause I don't wanna break any rules until I get an ok from a Mod. For those who did see it... what ya think? Cool huh?

Ive seen some about it, but I havent seen the trailer your speaking of.

However, I did hear that in Z.O.E.2 there will be a whole bunch of new weapons including orbiting ones.

Lets hope they improve on the first because the first is the only ps2 game I have bought and ended up regreting. oh well.

OK the trailer I'm referring to is new. Its different from the one released back in the summer time since it has some parts of the intro movie. It also shows the other frames in the trailer and even shows how the new animation is as well as some other effects I haven't seen yet. Gotenks, the Orbits you was refering to... well it also shows the mech that uses that weapon: Ardjet. Like I said... this trailer is the one used for the Tokoyo Game Show (TGS). Its in one the preview section at IGN and click the link at the bottom that says TGS Trailer.

So far from what I've seen and read.. the majority of the problems in the first game are fixed. As for length... no one knows. The development team says that they are fully aware of all the faults it in the first game... lets just hope Length is one of them....