Mari DeRoot Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 :D Oh I'm so glad we're back on line. :) I hope someone can answer my little anime question. :confused: I know that Manga is a Japanese comic book. But there seems to be a lot of styles or versions with different names. What are some of the differences?
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mari DeRoot [/i] [B]:D Oh I'm so glad we're back on line. :) I hope someone can answer my little anime question. :confused: I know that Manga is a Japanese comic book. But there seems to be a lot of styles or versions with different names. What are some of the differences? [/B][/QUOTE] I wish I could help you out, but I can't asnwer you r question maybe Transtic Nerve knows the answer to your question, well I dunno
Flash Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 I have to agree with firemac. If anybody knows, Transtic will. :D
Guest Zeh Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [COLOR=blue]Hes the japenese expert! and welcome back[/COLOR]
Guest firemac Posted August 15, 2001 Posted August 15, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Final_Flash [/i] [B]I have to agree with firemac. If anybody knows, Transtic will. :D [/B][/QUOTE] then again, didn't he start getting into music, you think he'll be able to answer it still?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now