OtakuBoards

Zodiac Knight Pheonix!

Talon

[color=teal][font=times new roman][i][size=5] CHAPTER ONE: EMPIRE[/size][/i]

Slowly, but surely, they had begun to hate each other. Delta hated Neo for the mere reason that Delta had not been saved from his humiliation, even though Neo had been hit hard upon the head. Neo did not hate his friend. in fact, to Neo, Delta was the most important person in the world. But then there was also Relee...

Relee held her head up high as she awoke in Delta's chambers. She was one-thousand miles away from the man she loved, Neo, but she lay in the Dark Warrior's room. Delta walked in, smiling wanly.

"Are you well, Relee?"

"Delta?! Where am I?! What happened to Neo?"

"Neo?!? NEO?!? How could you love him? He hated me! He left me to that humiliation!"

"But..."

"NO! How? I LOVE YOU!"

Neo Feonix opened his eyes. He saw nothing, as he had seen nothing every day for the past eighteen years. He sighed. He crept out of bed, strapping on his armor. As the Zodiac Knight of Everess, he needed to have a clear mind. He wished he had never opened that book, "Zodiac vs. Dark, Everess vs. Celtis!" Now he had was their Zodiac Knight, Prince of Everess. But nobody expected their prince, their savior, to be a blind teenager! He sighed again, and felt someone behind him.

"Leave me alone, Uroko! I am not decent yet!"

"Mrow! How Neo know it Uroko?!?"

"My eyes may be destroyed, but my hearing and smell are more powerful even than yours!"

Uroko Catbeing, a small, catlike child of fifteen infatuated with Neo, crept out amazed. She was only fifteen years old, but she could still fight as well as Neo. She was one of the spirit warriors needed to "ascend". When the Empire of Everess "ascended", it would forever ensure peace. Uroko had been taught this for years without end. She was sick of it. Suddenly, she heard the soft piping of a flute, punctuated by weepful sobs. Neo was depressed again.

Neo played his saddest tune. he couldn't bear it. He'd lost his best friend, now the Prince of Celtis, and his love. He mourned them both, and the loss of his right-half necklace. He clenched his healed arm as memory of pain seared into it. He never thought that Delta would stab him...

Relee ate the food given her, unaware that she was being poisoned by Delta. The love potion had been prepared by a friend of his, but the effects were unknown to Delta.

Neo made up his mind. He began to alter his bed, transforming it into the Zodiac gate. The gate would take him anywhere, as long as his flute was intact. He walked through, hoping to appear at his dear Relee's side. He was swallowed into the Realm of Stars, leading him into Delta's bedroom at the Celtis palace. He saw a plate of half-eaten dumplings, and the room smelled faintly of Relee's perfume.

Delta gasped as Relee threw herself upon him, kissing him passionately. She embraced him, then went into the changing room. She emerged from behind the screen in leather armor, drawing a dagger. Delta wondered...

Neo stared at the doorway, half veiling himself. Relee walked through the doorway, wearing the armor of the Virgo. She kissed him, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Relee, my love, I have been longing to see you!"

"Neo. i, too, longed to see you, though you cannot see me because of your blindness. Yet I know of your second sight. But I longed to see you for another reason..."

The attack was swift. Neo's arm was held against the wall, his blind gaze wide as the dagger sank into his stomach. He fell to the ground, his second, mystical sight fading...

Delta stared in horror. Here, in his own room, Relee had attacked Neo fatally. As Neo's clear blood fell to the floor, seeping from his lips and stomach,Delta vowed, in memory of his old friend and the brutal event of his murder, never to touch Relee again, unless she bring upon him the same fate....[/color][/font]

[color=teal]*hugs back* Well, thanks. Love you, too. Now, um...why doesn't anybody else post what they think about it? I knew I sucked at poetry and stories. Heh. If I didn't, people would care more and post in this god-forsaken thing. Oh well. *sighs forlornly* I guess I better just stay in the arena, battling until the day I die. I guess I really am stupid with words.[/color]