Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I think it is..

1. You must have the right ritual card for the ritual monster.For example to summon the Black luster soldier,You must have the Black luster ritual magic card.
2.you must sacrifice 1 or 2 monsters from your field.

Thats all I know.
Posted
I'll use my Black Illusion Ritual as an Example.

Use this card to summon Relinquished.
You must aslo sacrifice monsters whos total level star equals 1 or higher.

That means you must sacrifice one monster to play it.

But on other ritual cards, the cost is higher, for example on Crab Turtle you must sacrifice monster whos total level stars equal 8 or more.

So u could sacrifice a Blue Eyes White Dragon or two 4-star monsters.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...