Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Help Please!


Recommended Posts

Guest Emily75
Posted
I'm on level 6 (Mermaid's cave) on oos and there are rooms I can see on the map but don't know how to get to, what am I doing wrong?
Posted
there are rooms you get to by swimming, and you have to remeber to go to the past in order to open the way in the present
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]emilyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy hey girl... yea there are 2 keys to that dungeon and you have to get both... do past first to open the present... blah blah have fun w/ it!!!!!!! and sorry i work nights now :( sucks lol[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Emily75
Posted
Thank you
but where do I get the key for the future(or present dungeon) or should I say how do I get the key?
Posted
[SIZE=3][FONT=century gothic][COLOR=crimson]same way you got the one to the past... trading for it... it is kinda fun hehe and i thought everyone got the present before the past... that is odd[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE]
Guest Emily75
Posted
Yeah I do have the key to the present time I need the key to the past. :D I got so frustrated I forgot where I was.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...