Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
ouch. losing gate guardian is tough....

um, i'd have to say when i got my lord of d. combo in my first hand with mountain. i wiped out my opponent in two turns, using blue eyes and seiyaryu. it was sweet.

another time was when i used my millenium shield/death destruction virus/reverse trap/ring of magnetism combo to dewfeat my opponent.
Posted
While Mystic Plasma Zone and Witch's Apprentice was out, I "Multiplied" my Kuribo and attacked him after a Raigeki. It was damage of about 6750 points....which is hilarious because they're JUST KURIBOS! I swear, the guy I played will never live it down.

My most hilarious mistake was when I Snatch Stealed the almighty Griggle!
MAN that was annoying.
Posted
my best move in the game was when i finished off my opponent with 5 monster cards ( not turns it took a lot of turns to win )

Ansatsu: equipped with Sword of The Deep Seated.
Hibikime X2.
Giant Solidier of Stone.
Masaki the Legendary swordsman.


the funny thing was this guy had his dark magician in defence and he could have tributed to get it. but for some reason he didn't. :rolleyes:
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alexander [/i]
[B]While Mystic Plasma Zone and Witch's Apprentice was out, I "Multiplied" my Kuribo and attacked him after a Raigeki. It was damage of about 6750 points....which is hilarious because they're JUST KURIBOS! I swear, the guy I played will never live it down.

My most hilarious mistake was when I Snatch Stealed the almighty Griggle!
MAN that was annoying. [/B][/QUOTE]

Eh...how could u Multiply your Kuribo..Multiply is a promo for one thing, and its not out in English yet. Either this is complete bs, or yeah..basically bs
Posted
Ahem. I used a *Japanese* multiply card, from the Yugi Structure Deck, in a Non-tournament match where they allowed Japanese cards. Thus, it is not BS. You have Japanese cards yourself...so why is it impossible that I have it?

[url]http://www.geekshelf.com/gallery/lordhyraken/Yugioh/multiply.jpg[/url]

Here you go. My scan of the card - YU27 from the Yugi Structure Deck.
Posted
Definatey when i used my Nimble Momanga strategy.
I played it in DEF and tributed (along with another monster) for my Barrel Dragon. I got 1000 life points, and I was allowed to spelcial summon my three summoned skulls. My friend was so suprised. Even though they were set. He got so psyched out.

I also used a hane-hane on my freinds GG.
He didnt see it coming.lol

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...