zidane11 Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 One thing that I noticed in peoples profiles is that there isn't an option for a msn instant messenger. I always thought that msn is pretty popular. So I was just wondering if you guys would put that in. I think that a lot of people would like it.
MathGuy2 Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 Just write after your AIM name, "MSN: ". The text there isn't an AIM hyperlink.
Juu Posted September 30, 2002 Posted September 30, 2002 [color=deeppink] [size=1]besides, if you have msn, you probably have a hotmail/msn e-mail address... soo... er... *shrugs*[/color] [/size]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now