Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah, their new album will be out in November. When I heard their first released song off the album, "Not Falling", I about wet my pants. This song kicked my ***** and is still kicking it as we speak. I cant wait for this cd to come out. Its going to be the best yet. Now all we have to do is sit and be patient.

Also, has anyone heard their very first cd? Not the album with Dig, the one before it. I heard it sucked pretty bad and wasnt worth buying.
Posted
*sigh*, If only I could find Mudvayne CDs in any NZ music stores.. I've only heard 'Dig', and it's the own. I don't want to have to import, but if their latest album is as good as you say, I might just have to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...