Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Lord of the Rings Parody----Hillarious!!!


Recommended Posts

Posted
I found this Lord of the Rings parody
on the internet while looking for pics.
The language is a little rough, but otherwise,
it's down-right funny!
Just go to htpp:/kribu.net/lotrp.html
Posted
[color=darkblue]LOL, that was funny especially this:

AUDIENCE
I was gonna go research the Ring
But then I got high.
I was gonna destroy the bloody thing
But then I got high.
Now the world is in imminent danger
And I know why.
Because I got high, because I got high,
Because I got high.
LOL that still makes me laugh, but hey I'm easily amused. :laugh:
[/color]
Posted
Did anybody else love the fact that the ringwraiths were looking for someone named Shire in the land of Baggins?
I thought it was one of the funniest parts!
Guest SunRiZe
Posted
That was very funny, I like parodies alot.

"I'll make you breakdance" - Sauruman

That's my favorite quote because when i saw that battle, that's exactly what i thought! He had Gandalf breakdancing!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...