Mr. Maul Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 I found this Lord of the Rings parody on the internet while looking for pics. The language is a little rough, but otherwise, it's down-right funny! Just go to htpp:/kribu.net/lotrp.html
zidane11 Posted October 1, 2002 Posted October 1, 2002 LOL!!! That's really funny. You're right about the language though. But none the less it's still funny.
Tsung Li Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [color=darkblue]LOL, that was funny especially this: AUDIENCE I was gonna go research the Ring But then I got high. I was gonna destroy the bloody thing But then I got high. Now the world is in imminent danger And I know why. Because I got high, because I got high, Because I got high. LOL that still makes me laugh, but hey I'm easily amused. :laugh: [/color]
amibasuki Posted October 2, 2002 Posted October 2, 2002 [FONT=arial]that's about as far as I read before my attention span got the best of me...[/FONT]
Turkey Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 I finally finished reading it, and I gotta say that it's the funniest thing I've seen in quite a while.
Mr. Maul Posted October 4, 2002 Author Posted October 4, 2002 Did anybody else love the fact that the ringwraiths were looking for someone named Shire in the land of Baggins? I thought it was one of the funniest parts!
Foredaddy Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 That was dern tootin fun! The best quote was "Blegh. I vant to suck your blood." - Saruman. It was awesome.:devil:
Guest SunRiZe Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 That was very funny, I like parodies alot. "I'll make you breakdance" - Sauruman That's my favorite quote because when i saw that battle, that's exactly what i thought! He had Gandalf breakdancing!
Wormmon's Tamer Posted October 7, 2002 Posted October 7, 2002 Hahahahahahahahahaha...*sniff*Ohh...that was funny.
SithLadyofMetal Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 :laugh: Damn funny! I loved it when the black riders thought they were looking for someone named Shire in the land of Baggins!:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now