Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Check out this site I found.
[url]http://www.zabaware.com/webhal/index.html[/url]
From looking in the "View Conversations Live" section long enough, I think that SmarterChild may have originated from here...(sometimes I see it as the speaker's name in one of the windows.)
Guest firemac
Posted
no he was made from this website, [url]http://www.activebuddy.com/[/url]
Guest firemac
Posted
well, why don't you just go ask smarterchild
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]


Because Smartercild ain't that smart.... [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah you got a point, sometimes he can't tell that I'm just saying something and not askign some sort of stock market question
Guest firemac
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i]
[B]Well duh he's gonna be stupid, he's mostly programmed as a "expert systems bot". Most bots aren't too bright. [/B][/QUOTE]
yeah, i wish I could have a better conversation with that piece of crap bot, oh by the way, check out my new custom avatar, hehe, it's my drawing
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]
yeah, i wish I could have a better conversation with that piece of crap bot, oh by the way, check out my new custom avatar, hehe, it's my drawing [/B][/QUOTE]

There's some web-based bots at that first link I posted... And they have a list of other bots of theirs, but the list is down right now for maintenence or something...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...