SSJ Gotenks ok Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 So have u guys caught the first 2 episodes??I think its a good show with alot of action,comedy and style i feel that it has what it takes to stay on the air how bout you??We wont see a new episode until oct.20 thanx to baseball!!!!!!!!!:flaming:
zidane11 Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 I saw the first episode but I missed the secound one. It's pretty much everything you said. I think it has what it takes.
Devon Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 it was really cool. its really funny too. im p^ssed off bout baseball. i hate baseball. of a matter of fact i wish the mlb would go bankrupt!!!!:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now