Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 It can?t get anymore funny then this? Play around with it for a while,it amused me [url]http://www.toiletduk.net/multimedia/flash/winrg.swf[/url]
DiscoSnorlax Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Hey... go here.. it's funny too.. he had too many CCEBs.. (real footage of Steve Balmer, Microsoft CEO) [url]http://homepage.mac.com/rabowwill/iMovieTheater.html[/url]
Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 ****,that guy is nuts.The entire time i was hoping he would fall off the stage.
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]It can?t get anymore funny then this? Play around with it for a while,it amused me [url]http://www.toiletduk.net/multimedia/flash/winrg.swf[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] haha, that stuff is very funny
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by DiscoSnorlax [/i] [B]Hey... go here.. it's funny too.. he had too many CCEBs.. (real footage of Steve Balmer, Microsoft CEO) [url]http://homepage.mac.com/rabowwill/iMovieTheater.html[/url] [/B][/QUOTE] oh my god, **** quick time and my 56k connection, I have to press play all the time, and each time has like 2 seconds more than the last, so think how long it will take me to see that whoe thing
Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 Although I know its probably to late now, it?s not really worth downloading the whole thing. It's just steve balmer going ape ****.
Guest firemac Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]Although I know its probably to late now, it?s not really worth downloading the whole thing. It's just steve balmer going ape ****. [/B][/QUOTE] you are a little late on the warning, I just spent this past minutes downloading it, and what the hell was the purpose of that crap, I mean why did they put up on the website
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 whooooo i cant stop laughingsome pretty funny shiz
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I thought that was a hoot and a half. *Smiles* :laugh: :laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now