Gohan Posted October 3, 2002 Posted October 3, 2002 I recently went to see this film. I thought it was pretty good when it got into the action. Two scenes i really liked were in his apartment when he was fighting and when he used that fat guy to jumo from the top floor of that building and shoot the guy coming up the stairs. Has anyone else seen this film. What are your thoughts of it?
zidane11 Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 I really like that movie. I don't have a favorite part though. Mainly all the action seens.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now