Jump to content
OtakuBoards

My Story...


Guest ruff Writa

Recommended Posts

Guest ruff Writa
Posted
hey!!! how ya doin'???
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
I'm aiite... had sex today!
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
I'm proud of you!!! Did you--
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
--YES I WORE A CONDOM!!!
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
THANK GOD!!! Was she good??
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
VERY GOOD!!! MY GOD!! AND IT WAS HER FIRST TIME!!!:eek:
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
:confused: ... Wat's... the.. matter?????
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
i................... taught her everything she knows................. :o
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
WHAT THE MUTHAF*CK?! I'M GONNA KICK YO ***!!!
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
SORRY-- *punched in the nose* :smirk: is that the best ya got????
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
:smirk: I'm just gettin' started OLD MAN!!! :flaming: :flaming: :flaming:
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
:smirk: Just... bring... it!!!
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
*Punches him in the eye*
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
ouch... *kicks him in the knee*
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
*picks up a stick and whips him on the ****
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
ow! ow! ow! *picks up a rock and throws it at him*
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
*ducks* whoa!

*hits Final_Flash in the eye*
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
*the 2 ruff writas' look at each other*:smirk: *they look at final_flash* *they throw a buncha rocks at him* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Guest ruff Writa
Posted
*they begin to beat him up*

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...