Alex Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 I just made a new deck! The Direct beatdown deck. I have monsters that do direct damage and magic cards that boost their power. I've got traps like Ookazi and Just Deserts and field cards too!
Alexander Posted October 4, 2002 Posted October 4, 2002 Would you mind showing us your deck? Ussually people include Cardlists, so that others can see what you're using and how to improve. Because, really, a single Starter deck has pretty much everything on that list. Besides, any monster can do direct damage if they aren't blocked. Ones like Queens Double are simply disasters waiting to happen.
Alex Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 [QUOTE] [B]Would you mind showing us your deck? Ussually people include Cardlists, so that others can see what you're using and how to improve. Because, really, a single Starter deck has pretty much everything on that list. Besides, any monster can do direct damage if they aren't blocked. Ones like Queens Double are simply disasters waiting to happen. [/B][/QUOTE] I know all mons. can do DD, but my deck has cards that can do DD when the opponent has mons. on the field.
Hyper Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 Yes but if your deck is good, could you show us. My friend needs some help with his DD deck.
Alex Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 Right now i'm to lazy to type it up so i'll do it later 0.o
Guest Altron Gundam Posted October 5, 2002 Posted October 5, 2002 If you're too lazy, then don't post the topic. Its spam, if its not a deck topic wanting help to improve it, then why did you post it. If you're just bragging, noone cares.
Alex Posted October 5, 2002 Author Posted October 5, 2002 No, it is not spam. I posted this yesterday... and I was just saying what the theme of my deck was, and it's not bragging either.
Guest Zeh Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Alex [/i] [B]No, it is not spam. I posted this yesterday... and I was just saying what the theme of my deck was, and it's not bragging either. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=darkblue]Can you back that up? whats this topic about? Tell us the theme of your deck? That's useless... We're looking for good post quality here, not stupid stuff.... [/COLOR]
Hyper Posted October 6, 2002 Posted October 6, 2002 There are diferent ways to find out what type of deck people use. If you want to tell us yours I think there is another topic for that.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now