Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 To all of y'all browsin' the boards right now... What do ya do? Surely, you don't just hang around on the Otaku and do nothing else! Me? I'm downloading some Anime (Bubblegum Crisis, Evangelion), and reading some comic strips... But what do you guys do, so late at night...?
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Night?Im 10:00am here.Just woken up. [/B][/QUOTE] D@mn, gotta remember about that... Timezones an' all... See, It's only 12:10am here... On saturday..
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 Ha, you're gonna have to face another day at school... lol, oh how I pity you.. :p
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Author Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]HA!!!!!!!! I still got hoildays :p :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE] Ha, you're not gonna have to face another day at school... lol, oh how I envy you.. :cross:
Tien Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Lol, i start at tuesday for half a day.How i feel sorry for you:cool:
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] Here it's 10:15, and I didn't even have breakfast yet....i'm jes posting.....nothing else....if I had my way....i'd be on Otaku 24 hours a day...[/color]
Tien Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Ha you have to go back on monday, i go back on tuesday,plus ive had whole of this week off.
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i] [B]Ha you have to go back on monday, i go back on tuesday,plus ive had whole of this week off. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] So what? I go back Sept.8th....hehe...[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 I'm just postin here, and it ain't night either, dunno what the time is though, I hardly ever wear a watch, college starts next week, I can hardly wait! my english literature teacher is a hunk :love:
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 dont u wish that the world should revolve in one time zone????
Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B]dont u wish that the world should revolve in one time zone???? [/B][/QUOTE][color=gold] No, cuz then ppl in other parts of the world and stuff would have days that r like 8 hours long....[/color]
Outlaw Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i] [B][color=rainbow] So what? I go back Sept.8th....hehe...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE] Ditto. But I've been having to do Golf pre-season all this week. Man, hard work.
Dark Posted September 6, 2001 Posted September 6, 2001 It izn't night for all of us. Here iz morning!:laugh:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now