Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
To all of y'all browsin' the boards right now... What do ya do? Surely, you don't just hang around on the Otaku and do nothing else! Me? I'm downloading some Anime (Bubblegum Crisis, Evangelion), and reading some comic strips...

But what do you guys do, so late at night...?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Night?Im 10:00am here.Just woken up. [/B][/QUOTE]

D@mn, gotta remember about that... Timezones an' all... See, It's only 12:10am here... On saturday..
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]HA!!!!!!!!

I still got hoildays :p :p :p :p [/B][/QUOTE]

Ha, you're not gonna have to face another day at school... lol, oh how I envy you.. :cross:
Posted
[color=rainbow] Here it's 10:15, and I didn't even have breakfast yet....i'm jes posting.....nothing else....if I had my way....i'd be on Otaku 24 hours a day...[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Tien [/i]
[B]Ha you have to go back on monday, i go back on tuesday,plus ive had whole of this week off. [/B][/QUOTE][color=rainbow] So what? I go back Sept.8th....hehe...[/color]
Guest Deranged Gerbil
Posted
I'm just postin here, and it ain't night either, dunno what the time is though, I hardly ever wear a watch, college starts next week, I can hardly wait! my english literature teacher is a hunk :love:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]dont u wish that the world should revolve in one time zone???? [/B][/QUOTE][color=gold] No, cuz then ppl in other parts of the world and stuff would have days that r like 8 hours long....[/color]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Matt.D [/i]
[B][color=rainbow] So what? I go back Sept.8th....hehe...[/color] [/B][/QUOTE]

Ditto. But I've been having to do Golf pre-season all this week. Man, hard work.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...