Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
tell me what u think, i know its not the greatest,But yeah..


I cried, Kissed my fingers.
I breathed, blew the kiss.
I hoped, hoped it would reach you.
I called, no one answered.
I was just thinking of you.
I missed you.
I needed you.
I count the days Years.
I count to five. ((Five bloody years))
I wanted to see you.
I cry, but you're not here to
[......]wipe the tears off my eyes.
I crumble, swamped by Memories
Posted
[color=red] It's ok, but you're right, it isn't the best. I think the redundancy of 'i' kind of bogged it down some. And some of the words could've been better chosen. All in all, I'd give it a 7/10.[/color]
Posted
[color=darkblue]Do you write all your poems from personal experiance?
I agree with DarkOrderKnight I like repetition in poems aswell, 8.7/10.
[/color]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...