OtakuBoards

Tekken Discussion

Akuma

One problem I've always had with Tekken is that I can't play it at the arcade at all. I don't mean that I don't stand a chance against some of the people who play the game at arcades (I don't, but that's not the point), I can play against my brother and I can't get a punch in because I can't use a joystick. You ever tried to run after somebody, but only ended up crouching and shuffling forward? It's frustrating as hades, I can tell you that.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
Guest Musahi
First off, I have not posted here much because I stopped playing Tekken 4, for a little bit and tried my hands at Marvel Vs. Capcom 2. Trying to learn suki-cancels is very hard. But that is besides the point. :p

A few days back I decided to play a quick match of Tekken 4 with my friend, while playing it I remembered what fun it was. So I play it seriously again now. ^_^

I am trying to get used to juggles again, don't ever not play Tekken 4 for too long. You just might lose some of your skill. I know I did, just getting a few hit juggle is a lot of work now. I'll probably get back to my normal self or better in a few days though, maybe play some people from TZ.

As or favorite character I am going with Kazuya Mishima. I can't really explain I just kick *** with him. :p

I just learned how to juggle real good a couple of days ago. It took me 25 times to actually get the whole thing right. I then beat my little brother like 20 times in a row. Then again he's not very god.

Anywho, I tried my hand at Tekken Tag at my friends. The game is completely off the market fighting. The charcters are weird in Tekken Tag though. The game is still kick butt, but I don't like the charcter much. Then again I only played it for 30 minutes.

Now I just hope I can get my hands on the original Tekken. I haven't even played that one yet, and I've played Tekken 2, Tekken 3, Tekken 4, and Tekken Tag.

I forgot to mention, at last week's namco european finals, the namco tekken creator attended, and announced that Tekken 5 was to be the next in the tekken series, meaning all rumours of tekken tag 2 have become false

Release date most likely to be summer 2004