Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hey it's me again! Hi. Um okay. Gotta a question. It was the last thing I posted in the old OtakuBoard and I still haven't got an answer.

What was your favorite GW fanfic that you have read?
Do you know of any good short fanfics...say under 10 chapters?
or any good long ones. All Non-yaoi of course. ;)

Please send links if possible. Thanks
Posted
The ppl writing fanfics [COLOR=red]HURRY UP!![/COLOR] so I can read 'em. And if you can [COLOR=blue]Gimme LINKS[/COLOR] to some fanfics that are non-yaoi!! ;)

Thank you for your cooperations...please enjoy you day. ^_^

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...