Yukazi Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 Now that ive become happy once more I often look back, to see what used to be me The torment that I often faced, Has seemed to go and been misplaced. Everyone is happy about my turn around, but I cant help but think back to the days... The days when suicide was always on my mind, whether to live on, or end it with a quick slice. I remember trying, so hard to end it all, but something held me back. I now think I may have a purpose, or at least I hope. My days of darkness seem to be gone, by my longing for peace will forever be there. I know I must go on with my life and brush off the near death But I cant help but wonder, would it have been better... -------------------- This was a poem I wrote several weeks back. I entered it into a contest, and now have moved on to the Semi-Finals. I dont know if I still have fully realized what I have written. But please wish me luck everyone, and tell me what you think of it.
Imp Posted October 8, 2002 Posted October 8, 2002 I like it. I say you should make it all the way to the finals with that wonderful poem. ;)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now