Matt.D Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [color=rainbow] Does ne one here have it? And if u do, what ur name on it? I jes got it. My handle is matt_d_from_otaku. I have no one on my list, and i'd like to try it out, so if u have it, add me to ur list or i'll add u to mine.[/color]
Flash Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 Sorry Matt, But 'Yahoo!' sucks. :cross: I suggest you go and get AIM.
Ruki Makino Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [URL=http://www.aim.com]Get a Free AIM[/URL]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now