Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=indigo]We would need the duelists.
And then we just need to organize who should battle who and the flow of the tounry. Its definatly possible.[/color][/size]
Posted
I dunno if you guys know but you could go to some website that has a program thats called yu-gi-oh desktop and you could play online and actually see the cards on the screen. I tried downloading it yesterday but the website didn't want to load. I'll try to get the exact website address later.
Posted
Ok The Dyanasty beloning to cloudstrife00 we'll hold tyhe frist every dyanasty kings tournment i'll take for responsbilty on the this. And blah blah blah somthin sothin somthin ummm i'll contact you thourgh aim as TomRedBTP i'll put the updates on the site the url is [url]http://cloudstrife9999.tripod/omgeadyanasty[/url]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj3gotenks2003 [/i]
[B]I dunno if you guys know but you could go to some website that has a program thats called yu-gi-oh desktop and you could play online and actually see the cards on the screen. I tried downloading it yesterday but the website didn't want to load. I'll try to get the exact website address later. [/B][/QUOTE]
I tried downloading that, but I need Winzip to open something, so I couldn't download it. Question: How do you duel online without Yu-Gi-Oh desktop?
Posted
I got the yugioh desktop....but for some reason the connection with the other player disconnects during the game.

You could duel on apprentice.But it takes longer to set it up and you have to have patches.Patches for the desktop is optional.the Bull patch lets you have a non-fusion Five God Dragon card in your deck.Each patch let you have new and diferant monsters.


Don't duel a apprentice player with your Desktop,because it won't work.
Posted
sorry I haven't been replying in a while, it's just that I have been a little busy doing some things, currently I am MAKING A GUITAR FROM SCRATCH and also I've been getting real hooked on the yugioh playstation game, um it's called forbidden memories, I almost already beat it and I have only had it for a week, anyway yes we can have a tournament if you would like I can make it so every one in the circle who wants to join can join my gamewinners, and yugioh realms tournament along with the yda and gpa, anyway I definitely need some help with it, because there's like a list of 300 people I have here, and obviously i cannot have ONE tournament with THAT MANY people, so um...I guess either me and some other people can hold it, or we can just have a them each at separate times, but anyway the tournament is schedualed sometime next month, if you feel like waiting, but most likely it will be post-poned for technical difficulties, that is meaning that the "technichal dificulties" would accually mean that there are too many people, and not enough space, so like i said we can only have it if some other people help me, but rest assured that i will ask around from other boards as well
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Hmmm forum has changed it looks totally different good work to all the moderators and administrators who did it, anyway about the tournament, i would really like to still hold it, and because of all the members of game winners counting on me, i got alot to deal with if I don't have it done, but I am not sure when to hold it if I indeed do hold it, so any suggestions would ber appreciated

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...