OtakuBoards

The rpg

Guest Kendogarurumon

Guest Kendogarurumon
first off this isnt the same as the other rpg thing i saw

i dont understand the rpg boards, i wanted to know how they work, they confuse me cause i saw the people there play the other peoples characters, if i do rpg there, as far as digimon go, do u play both urself and your digimon and does it have to be a real digimon

Oy, what a lot of questions....

There's a sign up section at the top of the RPG area. Go there, sign up for a game you're interested in. The person who started the tread will ask for certain information. Age, name, description, crest, digimon, digivice....it varies, depending on what season it's based off of.

Fictional Digimon are generally allowed, it varies from game to game. If you do use one of your own, you may want to make sure you have it's whole line mapped out, just so you and others know what it is.

Once the game starts, each person who siged up takes turns telling the story. You include other people's characters in your post, but make sure you don't abuse them. You play both yourself and your digimon, as well as working with the characters of others.