Kittie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 'A pig chef and a horse chef compete with their skills at making Tonkatsu, which chef wins?' can anyone answer this riddle?! :confused:
Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 the horse chef,he kills the pig chef and uses him for the ingredients. This is because tonkatsu has pork in it.
White Digivise Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Frankie5 Angels [/i] [B]the horse chef,he kills the pig chef and uses him for the ingredients. This is because tonkatsu has pork in it. [/B][/QUOTE] That's good. I wound have never guessed, but that sounds right to me. *Smiles* :)
Frankie5 Angels Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Dragonballzman [/i] [B]whoa, ure good at riddles! [/B][/QUOTE] Naw,i ate tonkatsu when I went to florida over the summer,and i remembered it had pork in it.
Ruki Makino Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 LOL, I went to Florida a while ago too, cept I didnt have any ham, LOL :)
conpiracymonki Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [b]Hmmm,...horse chef you say..? :D Sorry,..wasn't paying attention,..could you please repeat that?[/b] :rolleyes:
PiroMunkie Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [SIZE=1]I never would have guessed that... well, I prolly could have guessed it, it's 50/50 so it could go either way..[/SIZE]
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 im confused but since theres food invovled, ill make an exception
Ice Dragon v2 Posted August 31, 2001 Posted August 31, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]the hell is a tonkatsu [/B][/QUOTE] its food man thats all u need to know
Guest firemac Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i] [B] its food man thats all u need to know [/B][/QUOTE] maybe if I got something more specific, I might solve this riddle:flaming:
Kittie Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 there's treally no answer to this riddle...
Roxy89 Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kittie [/i] [B]there's treally no answer to this riddle... [/B][/QUOTE]so then it isn't even a riddle is it?...oh nevermind I'm :confused: ~:devil:~
Kittie Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 ugh..it was supposed to be one of those riddles that make you think!! *sigh* i never get my point across by typing...!
Kittie Posted September 1, 2001 Author Posted September 1, 2001 let me see... tonkatsu (deep fried pork) also means 'pig wins' but if a dish is good people usually say uma kata which means 'horse wins' that probably didn't clarify it for anyone! :babble:
Dragonballzman Posted September 1, 2001 Posted September 1, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i] [B]Go food! Go food! *Smiles* :) [/B][/QUOTE] Yeah! Go food! Go food! *Smiles even more* :D
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now