Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[i]Models would be the first item you described, anything that you put together piece by piece.

I hate it when I buy a sweet Gundam model... I have my friends over and we play with it. By the end of the day, it has been stepped on like, twenty times and most of the damage is un-reparable.[/i]
Posted
well the dbz is basiacally.......well think about it this way. Every piece of his body head,thighs, are basically split in to. So you connect them with these little pivots and stuff. It makes a mediocre 3d figure. Now he has black tape on his leg.....hey that sounds like a good avatar.......


3 days later,............


i found it!!!!!
Posted
Well I have a model Gohan without a hand.. My little sister was playing with it before I got to put it together... when I went to get the last piece... His hand, I couldn't find it.. My sister lost his right hand!!!! :bawl:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...