ss2Serren Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 I was wondering if any one know any site where i can get some info on the new DBZ game that people said should be coming out some time next month. I seen some pic of it on this one site [url]http://www.db-unlimited.net/games/ps2lsw_screens.shtml[/url] and some at IGM. but i want a site with alot more info. The game looks hot.
Chaos Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 There was a topic on this, but it's pretty old. Egh. I guess this is up to Charlie. In any case, the game, if you ask me, is gonna be crap. The graphics are too rounded and Disney-ish. And the gameplay doesn't seem to innovative. But I'll rent it none-the-less.
Kent Posted October 11, 2002 Posted October 11, 2002 i dont know about whether or not it should stay or be closed, but for sure I can say one thing. there wasnt a single super sayian in all of those pics. yet I saw cell and freeza. whats up with that? oh well, I would like to here what the deal is with it and all the info I can get. I'd still want to atleast rent it.
Charles Posted October 12, 2002 Posted October 12, 2002 Oh my goodness, yes, I have to close this. We don't prohibit advertising other sites on the boards. I suggest using a search engine, but I don't think that there are many more developments on this sure-to-be lackluster game. Maybe you should pm Transtic Nerve. I bet he'd know a good site. lol.
Recommended Posts