Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Anyhow, just figured I might as well ^^ this is the deck I've been using for the most part, been doing fairly well at tournaments

Monsters 4 or under (16 total):

Birdman (2)
Compassionate Nun (2)
Humanoid Slime (2)
Magician of Faith
Prevent Rat
Big Bang Girl
Eight Giant Crows
Mystic Elf (2)
Kaizer Seahorse
Mask of Darkness
Dancing Pixies (2)

Monsters 5 or over (7-8 total):

Dark Angel Mari
Millenium Shield (3)
Labyrinth Wall (2)
Android Psycho Shocker
Heavenly Knight Perseus (Sometimes)

Magics (12 total):

Monster Reborn
Power of Magicians
Pot of Greed
Power of Teamwork
Wormhole
Dark Hole
Heavy Storm
Cursed Mask
Giant Growth
Change of Heart
Raigeki
Harpy's Feathersweep

Traps (8 total):

Mirror Force
Trap Hole
Sacrifice-Sealing Mask
Tidal Wave
Blessing of God
Gravity Bind
Sand Tornado
Bottomless Pit Trap

So usually around 44 cards, or less. Opinions, suggestions welcome

Aaaand the help wanted is this...I put together theme decks just for fun, and my recent project is a Bishonen (beautiful boy) deck. Unfortunately ~guilty look~ I've been so focused on getting the rest of the Spell of Mask set collected (which I just have, yayyy) that I have no idea what to put into it other than cards I'm randomly finding. This isn't a deck for playability, just for looks mostly..any suggestions?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Uh...if you're going with Eng. names why do you have JP cards in there?
Posted
He mixes up the names. I do it, too. Does it really matter?

I'd rather call Raise Dead, Monster Reborn anyway...

(Bishounen? Um...Vampire Lord???...He's *kinda* bishie...in a dark, vampiric lord sort of way.)
Posted
Errr for one thing it's she not he
I alternate between the names for them, just depends on which pops into my mind first.

Oooh thank you Alexander..I even have him in my binder and completely overlooked him >.< Woohoo, another to add to the list!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...