Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Woo, very cool story, as ever. I await the next part with baited breath!

Uh, you asked me if I'd draw Thantomon last night, so, uh, here he is, more-or-less. I couldn't be bothered to e-mail him (yes, I know I'm lazy), but I'd like to see what you think. I think I may have gone a bit crazy with the background, but the image is - sort of - distinct. I'll send you the developments as well, if you want to see them.

*hopes fervently that she hasn't rudely interrupted a thread with her loud, pippy replies* :bawl:
Posted
Wow! Thank you so much, Pyro! Thanatomon looks wonderfully evil ^_^ I really love the effect on his lower legs, and his teeth are great. He's nicely twisted and the purple suits him well, too [spoiler](Yeah, I know this doesn't need to be in a spoiler, but it makes me feel more special) -he looks the perfect merging of Millenniummon and MaloMyotismon[/spoiler]. Very nice! :)
Guest Cute_eyes
Posted
kool
u must like digimon really bad hehehehehe
my eyes hurt from readin tooo much though i can't help it
lol
well i like uhhh hmmm...........
Gatomon if that's how u spell it and uhhhh....
Patamon hehehehehe
lilimon too i guess well keep writen i want to read some more lol
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Feh, that last guy got what s/he deserved... :toothy:

But anyways, to your story, Solo: this is the very first Sci-fi-digimon-fanfic I've read, but I got to say: I'm impressed!
This is certainly something different... Some might say it's not very digimon-ish anymore, but I don't mind.

I'm only disturbed by the fact that you HIDE things too much: I want to know who Aidan is!:bawl: Heh, well...

But the plot is proceeding nicely. I'm not usually very found of fanfics telling what happened to the kids in this-and-this season, but you've managed to avoid the cliches! :D

Do keep going! *thumbs up*
Posted
Fantastic ^_^ Thanks sage! I'll be working on the rest very soon- a few bits are going to be rewritten, but I'll include those in later posts to save people going back. These will be important plot parts that I'm adding in, too.

I'm pleased with how it's been going, too. This is actually the third version of my fanfic- the first two tried to fit into the series too much and ended up being far too clicheed. But one day I suddenly decided to rewrite it as this, and I think it's the best thing I've ever written so far ^_^ I want to finish it. Stay tuned to find out Aidan's secret- only two chapters until the revelation! Well, that's the theory, anyway. I've no idea how many chapters there'll be :bluesweat.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by sage [/i]
[B]I'm only disturbed by the fact that you HIDE things too much: I want to know who Aidan is!:bawl: [/B][/QUOTE]

I know I know I know I know! At least, I have a pretty good guess.

Solo, do you mind if I post what I think (i'll use spoiler tags, of course)?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...