Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hmmmmm

Well, I'm still stuck on Bomb The Base: Act II, that's neither weird or funny. I'm crying out of frustration. ;(

OK, the weirdest thing that happens to me, if you consider it weird, is when my van blows up when my doing the 'Bomb as many Mafia cars in 2 minutes' mission. It blows up after like my third try every time.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by SSJ Gotenks ok [/i]
[B]I want to hear about the weirdest,funiest stuff you've ever seen on gta3.:D [/B][/QUOTE]
2 things
1) A lot of people said it had a lot of sexual explict content.
I haven't seen fudge on a stick in an ice cube

2) Why you can fall through "Blue Hell" and only loose like 5 health points.
Posted
[size=1][color=green]I think this topic is going to turn out spammy. All people in here need to watch their grammer and stuff in their posts, sometimes they're hard to understand.

Close'd.[/size][/color]
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...